We at NSOCOM provide clients with a wide range of services that will help them thrive and grow. Whether it’s project planning, design or implementation. We’re here for our valuable clients, wherever, whenever. We know that sometimes things can get challenging, and we’re here to ease the load off your shoulders from day one. If you’d like to learn more about how our consulting services can help you or your business grow, book an introductory meeting today.
Our services are based around the idea that in today's competitive global business environment, access to knowledge and information is critical to success. We focus on providing knowledge based services and implementing technology that allows your company to grow and run more efficiently.
NSOCOM has experience in following the Microwave radio systems as well as Distributed Antenna Systems through its life cycle, from the initial bidding of the system, writing the proposal and designing the system to overseeing and assistance of system implementation and final operation and approval by customer. The full life cycle requires various skills in systems and RF engineering, below is a detailed list of services we have performed and provide to clients:
• Proposal writing to respond to RFPs, designing systems to meet customer requirements, design a cost effective and competitively priced system.
• Perform system documentation, system block diagrams, equipment population spreadsheets, etc. using Visio, AutoCAD LT.
• Perform coverage analysis using automated coverage predictions tools such as many commercially available tools including Pathloss, Cambium LINKplanner, iBwave and RF CAD.
• Perform full coverage tests with test sets, including radio calibration, programming radios, data collection and full data analysis.
• Perform frequency planning and combiner schemes to avoid interference (Intermodulation(IM), Passive intermodulation (PIM) in systems.
• Perform IM studies, Transmitter Noise/Receiver Desense studies to help diagnose and fix IM problems. Perform on site IM searches to find and eliminate sources of IM.
Get to Know Us
Mr. Nia is a 2018 graduate of Hood College with an MS in Telecommunication Engineering, and a Ph.D. student in Electrical and Computer science (ECE) at George Mason University.
Since day one after graduation in B.S.E.E back in 2008, he has worked in the field of data communications, telecommunications, RF systems, government projects, and satellite communications, with an emphasis on system design, implementation, system testing, process management, and quality assurance.
Mr. Nia has worked for many Fortune 500 companies, as well as having involved in multiple small start-up ventures, during his 15 years in the technology industry. Mr. Nia has been the manager of many diverse organizations and in addition to his corporate experience.
Mr. Nia has over 15 years of experience in creating and implementing complex communication systems and architectures. Mr. Nis is a dynamic engineer who uses diverse technologies to create innovative new products.